This is some stuff I
did for the Amiga a long time ago. I no longer support any of these programs, as I haven't done much Amiga programming in a while.
They should mostly also be available on Aminet. I have included Aminet
links where they exist. The TI-85 realted stuff can also be found
- Local alink85.lha - Aminet alink85.lha
- This is software to transfer files between an Amiga and a Texas Instruments TI-85 calculator. It only supports the $4 serial cable (and maybe the TI 'black cable').
- This converts ISO Latin 1 text to TI-85 Program files on the Amiga. Not teribly useful since you can't enter all the characters need for TI-85 programs, but it can be useful for entering notes.
- The is an 'almost C' compiler for the TI-85 calculator, ported to the Amiga.
- This is a patch for Linux/m68k that allows the XSurf's IDE interface to work. This is majorly out dated, I think all current Amiga Linux kernels have a variation of this patch.
- This is a program for the TI-85 that calculates the Fourier Series of a periodic function. It is written in TI-85 Basic so is very slow.
Last modified: Mon Jul 12 10:33:46 EDT 2004
Questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. No spam please, that mailbox already gets too much.